Saturday, June 4, 2011

Eureka!

I think I've finally got the nuts and bolts rules section of Flying Swordsmen RPG finished, as of sometime during my break at work yesterday.  Tuesday at work (Monday's Korea's version of Memorial Day) I'll print up all 75 or so pages of rules so I can really scan them well for editing purposes.

Once I clean them up a bit, I've got to get to work on the campaign setting, and including lots of examples in the rules that show off that campaign world.  I'm gonna try to keep the world descriptions/history brief, and focus on organizations that can be used to flesh out the setting, similar to Gamma World's Cryptic Alliances or the Martial Arts secret societies of Dragon Fist.  I think that will be much more useful for gamers than boring stats of the populations and major products of a dozen cities. 

Once I get that done, I'll try to work up an introductory adventure and solicit some art donations.  So don't expect to see Flying Swordsmen any time in the immediate future, but it is coming along.

1 comment:

  1. If you're interested in having an outside editor, I'd be happy to give it a read!

    ReplyDelete