Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick and Dirty finale

Yesterday afternoon and again last night, I finally finished painting the samurai minis for my upcoming Chainmail game, the Siege of Dongnae. Here are the samurai (heavy infantry and medium cavalry).




The minis are the Zvezda samurai cavalry and samurai warriors.

Both of these samurai packs come with command figures, so I thought I should have one for the Korean side as well. I don't have anything in the right scale, but I have some roughly 45mm Three Kingdoms figures that I picked up in Japan, so Liu Bei will be standing in for Korean commander Song Sang Hyeon. He'll tower over the battlefield, but oh well. He's likely to be surrounded by samurai and ashigaru soon anyway.

The only thing I need to do now is print up and laminate some terrain pieces. Looks like we're on for this Sunday to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment