Thursday, April 26, 2012

I really just don't care

Monte's out?

Public playtests?

Another re-release?

Stinky cheese?

Meh, says I.  I'm gonna be playing some Flying Swordsmen this weekend.

Everyone else is going on and on with speculation about this and that.  I'm working on a take home short essay midterm, but even if I weren't, I likely couldn't be bothered to write more than the above.  Cause once the midterm's out of the way, I've got a few more NPCs to stat up for Saturday's game.

Don't you have something better to do, too?  Bet you do.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah man, I'm so underwhelmed by all of this hype and non-controversy stuff with WotC and "official" D&D. I'm too busy having real fun with stuff like getting ready for my new Labyrinth Lord campaign starting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only care about the reprints. 3.5 doesn't tickle my fancy but this whole reprinting business could easily turn into something that does. (Gygax's modules, for example.)

    There's no change 5e wont suck.

    ReplyDelete