Looks like, about a week ago, Blogger's feed system went down. My list of blogs I follow hasn't updated in that time, and the last two posts I've made still haven't cracked 100 views. So I assume no one is seeing the links to my blog, either.
I don't know if this is just one of those technical glitch things that happens sometimes and will get resolved soon, or if Google's actively trying to kill off the blog scene to get everyone onto who knows what (probably some AI assisted bullshit that no one wants but everyone will end up adopting because Google makes it impossible to do otherwise).
For the meantime, I'll be using Old School RPG Planet to check other blogs. It's up to date as of the time of me posting this blog.

If it makes you feel any better I use Feedly to follow websites I'm interested in, and I see this post.
ReplyDeleteI use a browser extension called Feedbro and I've been getting your posts coming through.
ReplyDeleteGlad it's not just me. Luckily, I, too, use Feedly. Hopefully Blogger will unblock this jam ASAP. I've noticed the odd blog will update, just not all.
ReplyDeleteSqueaky wheel gets the grease, I guess. There are some new blog posts showing up on my feed now. Not as many as should be, according to the RPG Planet list, but some. So that's progress.
ReplyDeleteI also used this time to get rid of some of the dead blogs that were still on the list. Kept a few I'm hoping will come back some day. But cleared out a lot that haven't been updated in years.
Yeah my feed just updated with everyone's posts for the last 2 weeks. I was wondering why no one was posting lately haha
ReplyDeleteI use Monsters and Manuals as a jump off point for blog updates and yours regularly shows up updated on there.
ReplyDeleteI use RPG Planet and they get ya!
ReplyDeletehttps://campaignwiki.org/rpg/
...or at least this one??
I may have to switch and use Feedly as well since I've been having the same issue. Been trying to keep up by just periodically visiting my go-tos.
ReplyDeleteI am here bro. I use my own blog's blogroll links (in which I add all OSR/RPG blogs I find indiscriminately) as feed. We'll blog until death
ReplyDeleteI've been offline for a bit as real life crushed my wife and I. Things are...well, better than they were, but until my wife gets a job that actually pays her, we are in a tough spot.
ReplyDelete