Saturday, March 4, 2023

TS&R Jade Bestiary & Treasury now available!

Hey hey, I've gone through the Bestiary & Treasury book I'm using for my current campaign, and fixed a lot of small errors, and added some additional explanations where I thought they might help others. Added more art, as well (all public domain). And now it's available on DriveThruRPG.

As with the TS&R Players Rules, this is available pay-what-you-want, so you can download it for free if you like, or throw me a few dollars if you can spare them and think it's worth it. 

The book has around 370 monsters, plus full treasure tables and magic item lists, and some handy reference material like sample dungeon, wilderness, and planar random encounter tables.



5 comments:

  1. Well this is exciting! Any plans to have either book in print?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears on Drivethru as a $5 purchase, not PWYW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have forgotten to click the PWYW button, or else double clicked it by mistake. Either way, it's fixed.

    John -- I think that once I get the Game Master Guide finished, I'll compile everything into a print book.

    ReplyDelete