Monday, December 7, 2020

Housekeeping, of both blog and game

 The spambots were somehow able to beat Google's verification process and post without my knowledge. So comment verification has been turned off and the ever annoying "captcha" has been implemented. Sorry! 

On the gaming front, I spent last night writing up notes for Cleric subclasses. I'd expanded them to 10. Now I'm thinking this is just way too much. It was an interesting thought experiment, but if I really want a simpler game, I should just go back to real basics. Or just stick with what I've already developed. 

 The only real sticking point/possible problem area between using TSR and TSR-East characters together is that TSR Thief skills use the classic d% rolls, while at the moment TSR-East Ninja and Yakuza use x/d6 rolls. Once I resolve that, there should be nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment