Friday, August 13, 2010

The Battle of Dongnae approaches!


So this Sunday we'll be playing Chainmail for the first time, trying it out.

Josh sent me about 50 questions about the rules today. I wasn't prepared for that. He's volunteered to take the weaker Korean side, and really wants to win. So he's trying to figure out every possible way he can maximize his chances. I've got no problem with that, but to be honest I really hadn't read through the siege rules well enough to answer most of his questions.

So tonight, that's what I'll be doing. Re-reading all the rules, and probably the siege section twice (plus finally printing out the terrain bits and making the 'wall').

Anyway, it's going to be fun, and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and notes of how the game goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment