But I digress.
This year, as I think I mentioned, I'm going to start work on my Masters in March, in addition to my full-time job and private tutoring on the side. So posts to the blog will likely become pretty scarce.
I'm also going to have a lot less time for RPG gaming, and related writing. So here are the goals I'm shooting for this year:
- Get Presidents of the Apocalypse in a semi-presentable form before March.
- finish up the work I need to do on my screenplay before the end of the year.
- Keep posting to the blog at least twice a week on weekdays and once on the weekends.
- Flying Swordsmen will have to stay on the backburner. Maybe I can finish it in 2012 before the Mayans return and blast us from their Deathstar pyramids.
- My video game monster book, if I get around to it, will likely become a group collaboration thing with me as editor, instead of me doing all the writing/thinking on it. I'll keep you posted if I need some help on that.