Monday, September 13, 2010

Getting a Netbook soon

I got a final tax refund from Japan last week. Yea! Part of the money we're gonna use to purchase a netbook. As of yesterday's shopping/web browsing, looks like we've settled on a Samsung NT N210. Nothing fancy, but from all reports and my own perusal, it's got a big enough keyboard, long battery life, and the matte screen cuts down on glare.

Anyway, how does this have anything to do with gaming? Well, it means I'll be able to take it just about anywhere, so I can finally get back to work on Flying Swordsmen during my down-time at the radio station and kindergarten, among other things.

Of course, with wireless access all over the place here in Korea, I'll need to be careful not to just spend all that extra time surfing the web!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the black hole of the internet. It seems endless amounts of my time disappear into it.

    ReplyDelete