Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another adventure to download

Getting pretty busy these days. Next week is the Korean harvest festival Chuseok, so we're doing lots of recording at the radio station, plus family matters to take care of. So posting may be light.

Anyway, I've put up another old adventure in the downloads section, "Under the Hillfort Ruins."

It's an Elven tomb complex, with quite a few tricks/traps, and not so many monsters.

It was written for 3.5 D&D, but it's really just a rough skeleton of an adventure. This was for a game on RPOL, so I never really fleshed out the rooms until the characters got to them because of the slow pace.

Anyway, it should be pretty easy for anyone to just ignore all the talk of skill DCs and Challenge Ratings if you need a nice little low-level site to explore and drop into your campaign. Some assembly required. I gave it a quick read-through, and I'm not sure if I put all my ideas for it on paper (well, electrons...) but hopefully there's enough that you can figure it out or just make up your own.

The map is not mine, I got it from some internet site with lots of maps to download. Sorry whoever it was that created it, I really can't remember where I got it. If you ever see this blog, let me know and I'll be happy to credit you. Enjoy my hastily photoshopped additions to mark certain areas for the adventure.

2 comments: