Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Level 6 Maven

Yesterday, I reached that magic number of 80 followers, and sooner than I expected.  Now, I'm (according to Trey's great OSR blogger level titles), a "maven" which of course means an 'expert.'  I don't know how much expertise I show off on this blog--it's serious stream of conscious first drafts 90% of the time--but I'm glad all of you enjoy reading it.

And not that I really care much about such things (OK, I kinda do...) but all the followers I've gained this month will likely give me a pretty good ranking when Cyclopeatron gives us our 'followers gained' rankings for November.

And I owe it all to you guys.  But enough gushing.  Here's something entertaining that helps express how I feel better than me spouting off any more.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present:

$240 Worth of Pudding

3 comments: