Monday, January 8, 2018

Primary Layout of Chanbara is Complete

Sorry for the string of boring posts lately. I'm pretty busy these days, and I don't have much in the way of game theorizing or speculation to offer up at the moment.

I would like to let people know that just after lunch today, I finished my primary layout of Chanbara. I will print it up and look over a hard copy to examine it for errors. Then I need to design the cover (it will be pretty simple, a minimalist Zen aesthetic should work). Once that's done, I'll upload it to OneBookShelf and send off for a print proof. I'll also insert hyperlinks into the ebook version and then offer it up for sale.

I'm teaching an intensive (like nearly non-stop classes) English camp starting tomorrow until next Sunday, so that will slow things down a bit. I did the camp last summer, and it left me pretty exhausted every day. But I don't expect it will be much longer before I release Chanbara to the public.


No comments:

Post a Comment