Monday, January 14, 2013

This samurai/ninja thing is turning into a thing

I've been working on my feudal Japan extension to Flying Swordsmen.  The classes are more or less sorted out.  Working on new combat maneuvers, and have a list scribbled while on the bus the other day of two dozen or so thief/ninja tricks.  Spells will come next. 

And while I'm doing this, my Beast of the Week compilation is not getting finished.  Well, maybe I'll try and take care of that tonight or tomorrow just to get it out of the way.  I'd like to have the lion's share of the ideas phase for my chanbara thing done before my next grad school semester starts in March.

Oh, and I'll need a catchy name.

Chanbara Swordsmen would work well enough, but doesn't quite have the ring of Flying Swordsmen (and basically means "sword-fighting swordsmen").  Well, there's time for that later.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, it should be called "Zettai Sailor Kenshin SS" for maximum magnetism. *dodges shuriken*

    ReplyDelete