I've been using a title font for my drafts of Missions & Mayhem since the beginning (more or less), but talking to Jeremy about using some of his monster art last night, he asked if I had a logo for the game yet. I didn't. So I made up a simple logo in GIMP.
Today, I figured I'd test a few other font options to see if I liked any of these others better. I think I'll stick with my initial font, called Gunplay/Gunplay 3D. But I figure I might as well stick the tests up here to see what people think.
If you've got any preference, or suggestions for the logo as a whole, please let me know what you think.
![]() |
| Gunplay font, no border |
![]() |
| Gunplay font, border |
And then the ones I made today:
![]() |
| Action Force |
![]() |
| MisterEarl |
![]() |
| Weathered Solid |
![]() |
| IM FELL English |
Edit/Update: After discussing designs and swapping ides with Jeremy a bit more, I came up with this:
Along with an inverted color version for the inside title page:
Pretty sure this is what I'll go with. Gunplay 3D for the main title, Gunplay for the subtitle.
Thanks to Jeremy, PatrickW, Anzon, and my son Steven for the feedback. If anyone else has some feedback though, please let me know!












I agree with you, the Gunplay font works best.
ReplyDeleteMy first thought was Action Force, but on reflection all the "today" fonts look like I've seen them somewhere else. Gunplay is a bit different, but carries the theme.
ReplyDelete