SummerCon 2026 is approaching. It will be on August 28th to 30th, KST (GMT +9).
We have a lot more games than gamers, apparently. Maybe lots of folks are on vacations at the end of the summer. Whatever the reason, we have a lot of games with open spots. So we (I'm part of the organizing committee) have decided to open up the Con to people outside Korea.
If anyone reading is interested, check out our registration page on Warhorn. You'll need to register with Warhorn, and the Con is on Discord (plus various VTTs at each GM's preference) so you'll also need to join the TTRPG in Korea Discord server at least until the end of the conference.
SummerCon Registration
https://warhorn.net/events/korea-summercon-2026
TTRPG in Korea
https://discord.gg/5P7pM7Vpn
I'm running a Treasures, Serpents, & Ruins Ruby game, and I've got the Exploration Focused Play workshop as well, both on Saturday. The only person yet to sign up for the workshop is also on the organizing committee, so I may cancel that and just chat with him about the topic one-on-one sometime. But there's still a week to sign up, so maybe it will get a little more interest.
There is a wide variety of games, old school, new school, traditional, narrative, cozy, etc.


No comments:
Post a Comment