Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh, crap!

This Saturday will be our final 4E session. Pat's going back to the States for the summer. That means everyone's going to be turning to me for my Maritime Campaign (although there were a few mentions of a Star Frontiers game as well...could run them through the Volturnus cycle in a pinch).

I've still got to create the final 2 maps, decide what the hell sort of macguffin I want their 'quest' to be, and then figure out where on my maps the important NPCs, monsters, and treasures are.

Oh, and come up with a new set of maritime encounter tables, including random ghost ships and pirate crews.

That's a lot of work for 2 weeks, since I'm also working on a screenplay and in the 1st month of doing a live daily radio show. Volturnus is starting to look better and better...

But the Maritime Campaign will be a lot of fun if I get it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment