Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Pleased to Announce: Chanbara is for Sale in Print!

That's right, folks! I just toggled Chanbara as live to print! You can get it in hard copy and PDF for only $20 on DrivethruRPG.com by following this link!

I'm sure there are still a few typos and other small errors in the document, but I went through it with fresh eyes for the final update, and spotted a lot of little things.

I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I did during my play test phase. And hopefully I'll have some companion content (a module called Ghost Castle Hasegawa, a gazetteer of my homebrew setting, and a book of more monsters called Kaibutsu Hyakkaten are my current plans) out soon (as in, maybe one of them will be ready later this year, fingers crossed!).

For everyone who's been following my development of the game over the past few years, thank you for your patience. I understand completely why so many game developers fail to complete their kickstarters and gofundmes. Game development often has to take a back seat to family matters and earning a paycheck 9-5. But I stuck through it, and many of you stuck through it with me so I want to say thank you. The occasional comment saying how much you're looking forward to the game, or asking how it's coming helped keep me from abandoning the idea somewhere along the way.

5 comments:

  1. Just ordered my softcover copy (I don't have room in Ye Old Hard Drive for more PDFs). Looking forward to reading your work!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dennis! This is wonderful news. I wish you well with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Softback ordered. Been looking forward to this for a long time. Thank you for persevering.

    ReplyDelete